IT SHALL END IN PALACE CELEBRATION 3
MONDAY 10TH JANUARY 2022
For Mordecai the Jew was next unto king Ahasuerus, and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and seeking peace to all his seed. (ESTHER 10:3)
You can’t deny the fact that you are desirous of the good life your schoolmates are living.
Palace talks about seeing your heart desire in practical terms.
Your role in making the Palace celebration a reality
* Use your influence for the Lord and not for your selfish reason; don’t allow any condition to turn you into a negative influencer
* Give yourself willingly and freely to the work of the Lord; your willingness to work for the Lord attracts willing goodness to come to you. It puts you in a place that people are willing to go the extra mile for you.
Isa. 1:19 says “if you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good thing of the land”.
* Actively built up the house of the Lord. Haggai 1:7-11
You can build up the house of God with your talent, time, ideas, prayer, financial and material resources etc.
MEDITATION: Lord I receive all the willing goodness you have sent to me.
1. Lord let me begin to enjoy the good things of the land in the name of Jesus
2. Lord whenever I need a single help, may multiple bits of help come to me in Jesus name.
FOR EXTRA DOSE, DWELL ON Esther 10:1-3