HOW DO I CHALLENGE MY EXCUSES
TUESDAY 8TH MARCH 2022
Wherefore when we could no longer forbear, we thought it good to be left at Athens alone; And sent Timotheus our brother, and minister of God…. (1Thessolonians 3:1-3)
In this Christian race, many challenges come to test our work with God and challenge our perseverance to steal the reward and the crown. In all this, we are more than conquerors.
1. To challenge my excuses I must form a solid foundation with God’s word for tenacity. 1 Thess. 3:1-3. Keep moving; don’t expect everyone to love you. Love God and love what you do, one day it will be better, everybody has their own pathway of pursuit.
2. Develop a strong character base to withstand adversity. Work on yourself; stop looking for those who will pity you. Don’t make yourself available as a specimen for adversity. Prov.24:8-10
3. Don’t allow pressure to paralyze your strength to serve God
4. Be focused and imbibe the power of decision Phil.3:13 don’t socialize your purpose rather place it on the power of decision. When you socialize it you will pay dearly at the end of it all. Kingdom pursuit is not democratic in nature. Place your purpose on the altar of decision and implementation.
5. Don’t be passive or neutral over crucial matters. Luke 7:31-32. Just like Pilate picking a basin to wash his hands.
6. Be bold and courageous Ps. 23:4-5. Joshua 1:6-8
7. Don’t be a critic if you want to carry out your kingdom responsibility beautifully. Stop finding fault in what God has called you to do. Critics are frustrated men who know they have nothing to offer in what you are doing.
The word of God is my strength I refuse to allow adversity and pressure to paralyze my strength in kingdom pursuit anymore.
1. Every divine deposit that I have buried in one way or the other Lord show me mercy and restore them to me by your mercy,
2. Oh Lord, I repent of every wastage I have created in the kingdom through my lack of consistency in divine pursuit in the name of Jesus.
FOR MORE DOSE DWELL ON: Proverb. 28:1