THEME: GO FORWARD AND PROSPER
TEXT: DEUTRONOMY 1: 6- 8
MINISTERING: PST. (MRS.) EMEM JORDAN AKADA
TO Prosper: means to grow and develop in a successful way especially by becoming rich or making a large profit.
- It is the condition of having everything that is needed for a good life.
HOW TO GO FORWARD AND PROSPER
- Have the God first mentality; seek God first in anything you do. (2 Chro. 26: 1- 5)
How to keep God first
- Pay your tithe. (Mal. 3: 10)
- Redeem your vows. (Ecc. 5: 4- 5)
- Give your first fruit (Prov. 3: 9)
- Give to your man of God before eating your own.
- The force of obedience: obey God from your will not from your emotion. (Isaiah 1: 19)
Obedience gives you the ticket to access the goods of the land.
N/B A rebellious heart cannot obey God.
- The force of righteousness (Prov. 14: 34) don’t allow your character to scare your destiny helpers away.
Let your lifestyle portray righteousness.
- Conscious and deliberate humility (Prov. 138:6, James 4:6).
- Take pleasure in going to the house of God (Ps. 122: 1-2).
- The force of excellence: helps you to excel in life. It keeps you above your contemporaries.
A woman/man of excellence is a woman of attraction.
People who matter are attracted to you because you carry excellent spirit (Daniel 6:1-3)
Excellence creates relevance.
It makes you unique.
It makes you needed and appreciated.
Be a word carrier (2 Tim. 3: 16).
- That frustration have over stayed, I command it to go in Jesus name.
- That sickness has over stayed, I command it to go in Jesus name.
- You have over stayed in that apartment, whatever has held you longer than necessary, I command you to go in the name of Jesus.
- Your children shall make you proud.
- From today, money shall meet with money in your house.
- Receive the grace to obey God willingly.
- You will not fulfill negative prophecies.
- Nobody who left you shall come back and meet you the same way they left you in Jesus name Amen.