FOUNDATIONS FOR MANIFESTATION PART 2
Your stop over does not mean your bus stop, it does not matter where you stop you only stopped to recuperate and get yourself refreshed to learn more about what you are pursuing. Failure is not and evil, failure is a teacher. Failure is not the end of your life, failure is an experience. (You fail so that you can learn and to start up again intelligently). It is better to do something and fail, than to sit down without doing anything because you are afraid of failure. Failure is a gate way to success.
Psalm 11:3. “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do”? Your accomplishment in life is traced to the kind of foundation you have.
LAYERS OF FOUNDATION FOR MANIFESTATION IN DESTINY
4. Character (Godly): Everyone is made up of character, there’s nobody who doesn’t have one character or the other. Some people cannot be loved for a long time because of their character. Some of us might not be allowed access to one’s inner room because of our character. Some of us might be welcomed at the gate because of our character.
Proverbs 23:7 – “For as he thinketh in his heart, so [is] he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart [is] not with thee” (KJV)
Character is centered in the heart.
(i) Character has to do with Moral qualities, personal traits and habitual conducts.
(ii) Character has to do with a peculiar quality or the sum total of qualities by which a person or a thing is distinguished from others.
(iii) It is also a stamp impress by nature, education or habit.
(iv) It is also that which a person or thing really is, is nature or disposition.
How To Build A Godly Character
Godly character can be acquired in six ways:
3. Religious Inclination
5. Career Ethics Or Professional Ethics
6. Marital Relationship
- Character exhibition or the content of the quality or otherwise of your heart can be inherited. Genetic or generic. I.e. it flows in the veins of member of your family. You are just born into it. And most times it affects ones negatively not positively. Character can be inherited.
Note: education cannot deliver one from inherited character traits. Your character cannot be reformed in the library or in the laboratory if it is inherited. The only thing that can break you loose from your cooperation with ungodly character inherited from your family background is the undiluted word of God which you have chosen to accept the way it comes.
2. Good or bad character traits can also be acquired through association, experiences over the years that seem to be your watch word about life. Family background and up bringing, territorial influence.
Note: if you are not directed or controlled or molded by the word of God, before you know it you start acting, behaving, speaking like the people in the environment you find yourself (and you won’t even know that you have started acting like them until somebody tells you, this is not the you I knew).
3. It can also be acquired through religious inclination – religion is a very powerful tool to change or to make or to destroy humanity. Who speaks to your life is very important.
Running away from church because the truth is told does not mean that you will not still meet with destiny.
Note: destiny does not begin and end in church.
4. It can also be acquired through education. It will only take God to change the child in a typical village who attend either primary school there to think like the child who attends standard primary school in the city. Give yourself to the renewal of your mind.
5. It can also be acquired through career ethics or professional ethics.
6. It can also be acquired through marital relationship. It takes one person to come into your life and change you positively, also it takes one person to come into your life and change you from a good person you used to be to something else (just one person). So be careful when you are choosing a life partner. Broken courtship is better than broken marriage – check it very well.
Where does character reside:
Matthew 15:18-20 – “But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornication, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man” (KJV).
Character is exhibited in three principal ways;
1. The word you speak
2. Your actions
Your character can give you a corrupt destiny. Corruption and defilement in life and destiny is a product and the content of the heart. A good man is known by his speeches, actions and disposition not just by his word. Likewise a bad person is equally known by his words, actions and disposition.
Counsel for good or bad character traits
- Guide your heart.
Proverbs 4:23 – “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life” (KJV).
Break loose consciously from the negative attitude of your family.
Romans 13:12 – “The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light” (KJV).
2. Renew your mind with the word of God.
Romans 12:1-2 – “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God” (KJV).
EXAMPLE OF GODLY CHARACTERS FOR MANIFESTATION
1. Honesty: Crookedness in life and destiny will always end in a crooked destiny. Dishonesty will always end one in shame and reproach and create the atmosphere of distrust in the heart of people around you.
2 Corinthians 4:1-2 – “Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God” (KJV).
Note: Dishonesty is hidden in the heart where the ordinary eyes cannot see. God will not borrow a course outline from the devil to teach you on how to succeed as far as success is concerned. Everything you need to be successful is in the word of God. It will take honesty for you to sow honestly. It takes grace to be a son or daughter of consolation in the kingdom of God; you don’t do it by copying because you will fail. Faith operates in line with good conscience.
A conscience is everyone monitor. Thought for you; proofing a point for men to like you where will it lead you to, because the same people who accept you today will be the same people who will reject you tomorrow. So don’t frustrate your relationship with God because you are looking for acceptance.
2 Timothy 2:1-2 – “Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also” (KJV).
You become strong in line with the gifts of God as you exercise yourself through the grace God has given to you.
Ephesians 4:22-25 – “That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another” (KJV).
Psalm 12:1 – “Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men” (KJV),
It means trust worthiness, being dependable. It means someone can rely on you for anything.
Point to Note about being Faithfulness:
(i) Faithful people are scarce.
Proverbs 20:6 – Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find? (KJV)
(ii) Unfaithfulness breaks confidence.
Proverbs 25:19 –“Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble [is like] a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint” (KJV)
(iii) Faithfulness guarantees blessing. Note: anyone you have anything to do with, who is unfaithful will cause delay. Unfaithful people bring delay, anger; they cause you to think otherwise. Unfaithful people are like a broken tooth.
(iv) Faithfulness causes God to entrust heavenly treasures into your trust.
1Timothy 1:12 – And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; (KJV).
The gift of God might be in a man’s life but note it is the Holy Spirit that amplifies the functionality of that gift. God gives us responsibility in his kingdom with the aim that responsibility will make us responsible.
Diligence; Hard work, commitment and seriousness:
Proverbs 4:23“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life” (KJV).
It takes diligence which means concentrated effort to guide, keep and monitor your heart. A careless person cannot guide or keep his heart with all diligence. So it takes hard work which can be seen as concentrated effort and commitment.
Point to Note about Diligence:
(i) Successful leadership at home, work, church is founded on the platform of diligence. Remember in leadership the first person you lead is YOU.
Romans 12:8 – “Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, [let him do it] with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness” (KJV).
(ii) Diligence introduces you to the court and corridors of Kings and delivers you from mediocrity.
Proverbs 22:29 – “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean [men]” (KJV).
You can’t be diligence in your pursuit if you are not diligence in Kingdom pursuit, because God is a Jealous God.
1. Father help me to develop from today a Godly character, Attitude that will help me to flow in the same frequency with the demand of the word of God.
2. Lord help me I’m unfaithful and unreliable, I have disappointed you in different ways, Lord have mercy on me and restore me once again.
3. Oh Lord deliver me from laziness.
I declare the mercy and the power of God to touch you, deliver you and set you free from the captivity of hell in Jesus Mighty Name.
READ MORE MESSAGES